- The Green Fund is available to current students, faculty and staff at Florida State University.
- Projects funded through the Green Fund must help support efficiency, conservation, and sustainability-related projects (water, energy, waste, alternative transportation, food) that reduce FSU’s energy costs, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, and waste.
- Proposals should include details on how project success will be quantified and how each project contributes to student learning.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Email your intent to reply to email@example.com. Your intent to apply should include the following information and must be sent from your FSU e-mail address:
- Full name
- Department or Major
- Brief description of your project idea
- Which of these does it address and how (it can be more than one):
- Once approved, Elizabeth Swiman will email you back asking you to complete a proposal application.
- The following sections of the application MUST be completed IN FULL:
- Project management team details and contact information
- Project advisor name, statement of support, and contact information
- Detailed project description and timeline
- Outline of budget and any long-term project maintenance
- Statement of understanding signed by all participating group members
- Proposals will be reviewed by the Green Fund Committee.
- Your Project Lead will be notified if your project has been funded within 30 days of submitting the application.
Green Fund Application Workshops
Throughout each semester, the Office of Student Sustainability (OSS) will be offering workshops to walk people through the application process and offer tips on how to write strong proposals. Please follow OSS on Facebook at FB.com/FSUStudentSustainability for workshop dates.