Florida State University’s Sustainable Campus works to educate and engage students, staff, and faculty to set an example of campus sustainability and position FSU as a leader of environmental and social action.
Our educational efforts, community outreach, and programs work alongside the greater campus efforts and operations to provide everyone with the ability to develop, apply, and practice sustainability. Our efforts seek to conserve resources at FSU and strengthen the positive impact our university leaves upon the local and global environment for generations to come.
Who we are:
- We are diverse, enthusiastic learners who care about all things sustainability.
- We strongly believe in and follow a culture that is open, transparent, inclusive, and collaborative.
- We are a friendly team and value relationships.
Current Job Openings:
Engagement Coordinator (job ID 42798)
- Develops and coordinates Sustainable Campus student outreach engagement programs
- Responsible for developing and coordinating Sustainable Campus student outreach engagement programs. Provides oversight of Garnet & Gold Goes Green, Food Recovery Network, Eco-Reps, Seminole Organic Garden, Take Back the Tap, and reCycle Bike
- Supervises OPS and student program staff, interns, and volunteers. Advises related student organizations
- Coordinates and manages office events and programs
The position is open through January 15th, 2018. To apply, visit the FSU HR job page. FSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Tobacco-Free campus.