Update as of Tuesday, March 31st:
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we have made the difficult decision to close the Seminole Organic Garden for gardening this semester. We are planning to reopen the Seminole Organic Garden for rentals in Fall 2020. We miss sharing garden work days with you and hope to see you in the fall.
Update as of Thursday, March 26th:
- The Division of Student Affairs has provided a list of virtual resources for FSU students at studentaffairs.fsu.edu/virtualfsu. Check it out for:
- Active Anywhere workouts from Campus Rec
- Teleheath and Telemental health services from University Health Services and the University Counseling Center
- Connections to RSOs
- Career support and counseling provided by the Career Center
- Tons more!
As of Friday, March 20th, Sustainable Campus staff have transitioned to working remotely. For the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester:
- All reCycle Bike renters who are in Tallahassee over the coming weeks should return their bikes to University Cycles on 668 West Gaines Street anytime during normal business hours (10-6, Monday-Friday, 10-5 Saturday, closed Sunday). Please return your bike, u-lock, and key as soon as possible.
- Seminole Organic Garden work hours have been canceled.
- Food Recovery Network recoveries have been canceled.
- All in-person Earth Month events have been canceled. Any events that can be transitioned to online will be posted on our blog and/or social media channels (@fsusustainable). Join us online for our Digital Earth Month!
- Sustainable Campus is available for questions via email at SustainableCampus@fsu.edu or through direct messages @fsusustainable.