Green Fund proposal Criteria
- The Green Fund is available to current students, faculty and staff at Florida State University.
- Projects funded through the Green Fund must help support efficiency, conservation, and sustainability-related projects (water, energy, waste, alternative transportation, food) that reduce FSU’s energy costs, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, and waste.
- Proposals should include details on how project success will be quantified and how each project contributes to student learning.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Email your intent to reply to email@example.com. Your intent to apply should include the following information and must be sent from your FSU e-mail address:
- Full name
- Department or Major
- Brief description of your project idea
- Which of these does it address and how (it can be more than one):
- Once approved, Elizabeth Swiman will email you back asking you to complete a proposal application.
- The following sections of the application MUST be completed IN FULL:
- Project management team details and contact information
- Project advisor name, statement of support, and contact information
- Detailed project description and timeline
- Outline of budget and any long-term project maintenance
- Statement of understanding signed by all participating group members
- Proposals will be reviewed by the Green Fund Committee.
- Your Project Lead will be notified if your project has been funded within 30 days of submitting the application.