This board functions in an advisory capacity to the President and Provost to make recommendations on the development and implementation of sustainability policies and practices related to operations, education, research, and outreach; facilitate cooperation among campus groups; and recommend long-term goals for the University.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Foster environmental, social, and economic sustainability across Florida State University
- Develop an action plan for sustainability that ranges across all University activities
- Aid in the development of policy with appropriate departments
- Establish reporting and benchmarking methodologies to track and prioritize progress
- Identify strategies to implement and reach goals
- Utilize sustainability as an advantage for University financial and resource management, recruitment, and research