Florida State University’s Sustainable Campus works to educate and engage students, staff, and faculty to set an example of campus sustainability and position FSU as a leader of environmental and social action.
Our educational efforts, community outreach, and programs work alongside the greater campus efforts and operations to provide everyone with the ability to develop, apply, and practice sustainability. Our efforts seek to conserve resources at FSU and strengthen the positive impact our university leaves upon the local and global environment for generations to come.
Who we are:
- We are diverse, enthusiastic learners who care about all things sustainability.
- We strongly believe in and follow a culture that is open, transparent, inclusive, and collaborative.
- We are a friendly team and value relationships.
- Commitment of up to 20 hours per week during the school semester from 8/1/2019 to 5/7/2020
- Attend all bi-monthly Sustainable Campus staff meetings
- Collaborate with Sustainable Campus staff, be present and available to support Sustainable Campus programs and events
- Meet with Sustainable Campus Program Coordinator bi-monthly to set semester goals and develop timelines to complete said goals
- Professional dress and demeanor during office hours
- Attendance at Sustainable Campus Staff Retreat and Chuck it for Charity
For current job openings, please see the list of titles under the "Jobs" tab.